Yes, as we use two factor authenticaton, when majority of social media accounts provide only one factor authentication. So that personal information in COVR is protected much better than in social nets.
Articles in this section
- Are you MFA or 2FA solution?
- Can you secure a simple login better than any social media account?
- If we use SMS as verification why do we need costumers to use Covr?
- What platform are used?
- Do you use passwords?
- How do you charge?
- What is my username?
- Why do you need my phone number?
- Does Covr save my information?
- How do I receive notifications?