We use SMS to deliver authorization codes. However, SMS is a built on a best effort protocol. Meaning that carriers do their best to deliver the SMS. Sometimes SPAM filters and high network traffic can lose the message that was sent. If you don’t receive your code via SMS you can enter your email address and wait for the code to be sent there.
Articles in this section
- Are you MFA or 2FA solution?
- Can you secure a simple login better than any social media account?
- If we use SMS as verification why do we need costumers to use Covr?
- What platform are used?
- Do you use passwords?
- How do you charge?
- What is my username?
- Why do you need my phone number?
- Does Covr save my information?
- How do I receive notifications?
Article is closed for comments.