Covr does not save any transaction data associated with your account. All of the requests to your phone are encrypted and private to you alone.
Articles in this section
- Are you MFA or 2FA solution?
- Can you secure a simple login better than any social media account?
- If we use SMS as verification why do we need costumers to use Covr?
- What platform are used?
- Do you use passwords?
- How do you charge?
- What is my username?
- Why do you need my phone number?
- Does Covr save my information?
- How do I receive notifications?